Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 8, 2014

So once again I am 2 weeks behind. What a surprise huh?
Stephen is doing good. He just had his third transfer, he is with the same companion. They did move from their 2200 square foot  house to a studio apartment so that will be a big change for the both of them. He really enjoyed conference a ton and hoped we all did too.
I got a surprise email from him on Thursday of last week (April 3) he was at the library teaching a computer class as a service project and sent me a quick hello, that was super exciting and so very nice to hear from him.
He told me how he ate some tomatoes ( he really hates tomatoes) and he didn't die just like I always told him. What a funny kid he is.
That is really all he had to say in 3 different days of talking to him but he is doing well, seems happy. Missing home still a bit but that will subside one day I am sure.
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment