Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29, 2014

Well it seems that email time is flying by with 17 or more emails a week and only an hour to answer its not a whole bunch of time. right now I am just so tired and feel dysfunctional.

well elder Taylor is gone and I have elder Millett. we did move in to a new home we are now on our north west boarders not moving closer to the area were we have a lot of people but I guess that means we need to find where we live!!

The Winter Quarters Temple is one of the most beautiful temples I have had the chance to attended the temple three to four times I think.... maybe more!!!

This week has been a change that is for sure a new home a new comp and being in charge of the area. 

the last few mornings I have woken up with a sore throat but other then that not a whole heck of a lot happing here.

I guess the biggest news is that football season is in full kick and Saturdays during game times is a bad idea to knock doors unless you have a death wish!!!!

Husker fans are super crazy......... but I didn't say it!!!!

My thought we should watch football so we can talk football and get in more doors but I don't think that is approved!!!

Well time is up once again and I need to read a few more emails.

Much love and gratitude from the land of the big red!!!!!!!!!!!

Missionary

Elder Stephen J Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment