Thursday, May 21, 2015

May 18, 2015

"And they did suffer much, both in the body and in the mind, such as hunger and thirst and fatigue and also much labor in the spirit"
Alma 17:5
 
"And it came to pas that that journeyed many days in the wilderness, and the fasted much and prayed much that the lord would grant unto them a portion of his spirit to go with them, and abide with them, that they might be an instrument in the hands of god to bring if it were possible their brethren to the knowledge of the truth!!"
Alma 17:9
 
"Go forth among ,thy brethren, and establish my word; yet ye shall be patient in long-suffering and afflictions, that ye may show forth good examples unto them"
Alma 17:11  
 
So i am struggling once again and it seems to me there isn't an end. So i have decided i am going to be like the Sons of Mosiah and serve then preach and if i need to cut off some arms on the way i will.............. No im just kidding no arm cutting off. But i am trying so hard to turn over a new leaf and grow so much more then i already have and it just seems like i am not able to turn over that leaf. I have turned many over but there are just so many more to turn over. As i am writing this i have had a thought why just focus on one leaf there are still more then a few that i need to turn over and help grow!!
 
I am still recovering from the sickness which Elder Olson so lovingly shared with me. He is still very sick but claims to not be and boy howdy did i make him made yesterday!!! I did what i thought would be right and i was wrong i let sister Weston know he was still sick after 2 weeks. Then she started to text him he informed her that he had been throwing up and having the runs for about four days!!! 
 
He spoke barely 20 words to me yesterday O what joy that was!!!
We stayed home from church and stayed in opposite parts of the apartment I tried talking to him but he gave me one word answers so I went to my corner and stayed there all day listening to talks and playing with yarn!!!
 
I think im going to let him bring it up in his own time.
 
Its rough week a lot of sleeping and a lot of meds!!! yuck :P
 
Well i am going to wrap this up by saying that i love you guys and you and your family's are in my prayers!!!
 
Love the big red headed missionary
Elder Stephen J Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment